FIFA MOBILE 3rd ANNIVERSARY UPDATE! PLAY EVERY MOMENT, FIFA MOBILE
PLAY EVERY MOMENT, FIFA MOBILE
FIFA Mobile 3rd Anniversary Update!
FIFA mobile anytime, anywhere!
New content and improvements such as the Eternal Icon class, improved transfer market convenience, and improved play experience are updated!
Various events and generous rewards for the 3rd anniversary!
In the new FIFA mobile, complete your own team!
※ Update items
1. Eternal Icon Class
- It is a development-type ICON class that can acquire and grow by utilizing existing players and continuously increase OVR!
- You can grow the basic OVR along with the level through promotion, which is a dedicated growth content.
- Acquired Eternal Icons can be exchanged for goods that can grow Eternal Icons again through return content.
2. Transfer market convenience update
- Improvements are made so that you can check the transaction status when selecting a player from the player you have screen and exchange.
- Various player search conditions have been added so you can search for the player you want more conveniently.
- ‘Team Skills’ and ‘Evolution Level’ are added to the player search conditions.
- When searching for players, the frequently used conditions for ‘class’ and ‘position’ are changed to be at the top.
- Improvements will be made so that you can see the transaction registration status (buy/sale/transaction price) by evolution stage after searching for a player.
- The previous search conditions are maintained, so you can conveniently search for the player you want.
3. Game Convenience Reorganization
- My Team > Starting 11, Transfer Market menu has been added when selecting a player to have, so you can sell/buy the target player more conveniently.
- A transfer market menu has been added to the Exchange > Select Exchange Conditions screen to conveniently purchase players that meet the conditions.
- In some exchanges, a bulk exchange function is added.
4. Improving gameplay experience
- Adjustments have been made to make aerial competitions feel more realistic based on the situation and players' stats.
- Cross accuracy is adjusted to reflect the given situation.
- Player automatic/semi-automatic switching is optimized to respond appropriately to various situations.
- The disconnection during play has been improved.
5. Improved set piece camera
- The camera angle is improved for free kicks/corner kicks/goal kicks/penalty kicks, and various angles can be selected during free kicks/corner kicks.
6. New motion update
- New free kick/penalty kick preparation animations and player actions in various situations are added.
Get the fastest news from FIFA Mobile!
Official Community: https://forum.nexon.com/fifamobile
Official Website: https://fifamobile.nexon.com/
Official Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/uE-th8ro2XY
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FIFA.MOBILE.KOREA.NEXON
■ Guide to smartphone app access rights
When using the app, we request access to provide the following services.
[Optional access rights]
Photo/Media/File Storage: Required to save videos, upload photos and videos.
Camera: Required to take pictures and upload videos.
Phone: It is necessary to collect mobile phone numbers for sending advertising text messages.
Notifications: Allows the app to post notifications related to the service
* You can use the service even if you do not agree to allow optional access rights.
[How to revoke access right]
- Android 6.0 or later: Settings> Apps> Select permission items> Permission list> Select consent or withdrawal of access rights
- Under Android 6.0: Upgrade the operating system to revoke access or delete the app
※ The app may not provide an individual consent function, and access can be revoked by the above method.